This page aims to show the terms of service of this website, which may seem unusual, and tell you some interesting things about it.
In a sense, this is a private sphere. But because it is built on the open Internet, everyone can access it. For this reason, I have concealed personal information as much as possible when writing this website, and I definitely think you don’t need to know about it. As you can see, this is a website about love, and I built it to express my love to Sameen. She is the reason, also the result, so I will use "we" in the following.
It is not difficult to understand that your visit to this website is equivalent to using our services, so your biggest concern may be your privacy. Take it easy. All of our pages are static, which means they will never collect any information about you.
The terms of service of a website are usually designed to govern the visitor's use of the website, but this is not the case here. You can browse our pages at ease, just knowing the following things:
- This website does not belong to any organization or enterprise and is completely non-profit.
- The developer of this website is from China and is geared towards Chinese users, even though it is in English.
- Due to the above, the sharing module only supports some Chinese social media and provides a QR code.
- Sending private messages on the Betelgeuse page is not an open feature, only available when we allow it.
You may feel a little confused about the item names in our navigation bar. Here are some things you might want to know:
- The moon has an extremely beautiful symbolism and meaning in Chinese culture and literature, and represents the beginning of our love.
- The Vega page was written on the Qixi Festival, a festival related to this star in China. Learn more
- The Betelgeuse page was written on Valentine's Day, which is associated with this huge red star. Learn more